Thanks to all of our speakers on the day: Dr Helen Hanson, Professor Gareth Evans, Professor Leslie Walker, Professor Jean-Christophe Bourdon, Professor Gareth Bond, Pan Pantziarka and Lara Veitch.Thanks to Irene for chairing the event and a special vote of thanks also to all who helped out on the day, including Natasha Bramble, Gillian Winskell and Despina Pantziarka. Most of all a huge thank you to all who attended and who helped make this such an interesting and successful day.
For those not able to attend, the presentations can be downloaded here:
- Helen Hanson: Everything you ever wanted to know about LFS but were afraid to ask
- Gareth Bond: Common p53 mutations that affect cancer risk and response to therapies
- Leslie Walker: Coping with risk: a practical approach
- Gareth Evans: Whole-body MRI – latest data from NIH and SIGNIFY
- Pan Pantziarka: Can everyday drugs reduce cancer risk for people with LFS?
And of course the materials from our first conference are still available for download here: http://tp53.co.uk/lfs-uk-2016/