Home Forums Chat Wishing Everyone A Happy New Year

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    PanP
    Keymaster

Wishing everyone the best for 2015 – even in the most difficult circumstances.

Pan

SKH
    Participant

Is there any new news about Pan? It would be good if there was any research news around for example?
    Thanks

PanP
    Keymaster

I have just completed a draft of a new paper that takes a much wider look at cancer initiation in LFS and how we might decrease the level of risk. It incorporates some new data and is more wide-ranging than my previous paper. Following publication I will be discussing with a number of colleagues how we can take that information and move it further. Clinical trials are difficult in cancer prevention because of the number of people you have to enroll to be able to show any effect with reasonable confidence. This is a tough problem with LFS, but again I have been working on this and have a proposal that I think might be able to move us forward.

In terms of other research, there’s a few things being done at the NIH in the US, and we’re in contact with the investigators but it’s fairly low key exploratory work. Absolutely essential work for sure, but nothing to report yet.

SKH
    Participant

Good to hear of progress Pan. Keep up the good work.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.