Home Forums Introductions LFS in US

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    JMallory
    Participant

Hi! I’m in the US, but still am very happy to see this site and forum! The internet is powerful and great for those of us suffering from this rare syndrome. The more information out there the better!Many Thanks to the Pantziarka family for setting it up! It’s a wonderful way to honor George’s memory.

PanP
    Keymaster

Welcome to the forum. The hope is that we can use this site so that people affected by Li Fraumeni or other TP53 condition can get together to share info, support and to raise the profile of LFS. I know that you guys in the US are in the process of starting a Li Fraumeni Association, which is great news which we’ll be watching closely.

In the meantime, please feel free to use the forum to post messages about yourself and what you’re doing.

Pan

Despina
    Participant

Hi, my name is Despina (another member of the Pantziarka family), I am George’s sister. Welcome to our forum. It is so nice to see that this site is getting round to different people now. I hope that in time it will be a place where people feel comfortable to come and talk about what they are experiencing and gain comfort from others as well as new information!

Thankyou for posting, I hope others will join you shortly!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.